The Municipal Clerk is a statutory position (more info) and under Lincoln Park's form of government, Faulkner Plan F, the Governing Body appoints the Clerk. The Clerk is the direct link between the residents and the Council.
The Clerk's duties are:
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation and the Governing Body
- Chief Administrative Officer in all elections
- Coordinator and Records Manager of local archives and records retention
- Licensing Official for licenses including alcoholic beverages, raffles, bingo and other games of chance
- Other duties as imposed by Statute, regulation or Municipal Ordinances
- Maintain copies of all official records
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE; the Governing Body of the Borough of Lincoln Park HAS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE MARCH REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY MARCH 19, 2018. THE NEW DATE WILL BE TUESDAY MARCH 20, 2018 at 7:30 PM to be held in the Council’s Chambers of the Municipal Building, 34 Chapel Hill Road, Lincoln Park, New Jersey 07035.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, the Governing Body of the Borough of Lincoln Park HAS CHANGED THE DATE FOR THE APRIL REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY APRIL 16, 2018. THE NEW DATE WILL BE TUESDAY APRIL 17, 2018 AT 10AM to be held at
LINCOLN PARK MIDDLE SCHOOL, 90 RYERSON ROAD, LINCOLN PARK, NEW JERSEY.
PRIMARY ELECTION JUNE 5, 2018 (6AM - 8PM)
GENERAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 6, 2018 (6AM-8PM)